We have seen many YouTube channels posting videos related to gaming videos. The enthusiasts of video games always try to find the best video editors that can help to polish their videos and give them a professional look. There are numerous video editors available in the market, and sometimes it gets difficult to choose the one that is best for you. For your convenience, we have collated a list of the best five gaming video editors for both Windows and Mac users. Let us start exploring these video editors and check the good and bad things about these editors.
Blender is an open-source 3D video editor that is free to use. It offers blending effects, such as animation, simulation, rendering, motion tracking, modeling, and rigging, which makes it best for editing gaming videos.
- It contains all the features that video editing software should have in it.
- It allows performing the basic activities, such as video splicing and video cutting, and advanced or complex activities, i.e., video masking.
- It allows users to make live previews and histogram displays.
- It helps in editing videos by blending videos, audio, images and adding special effects.
- It helps in video masking and audio mixing.
- It can get downloaded on both Mac and Windows.
- It is free to use.
- It has a customizable program interface.
- It can be a little complicated to use for beginners.
InVideo is another helpful video editor for editing gaming videos. It is simple to use and one can edit the videos with a few clicks only. Using this feature-rich editing software, you can edit your gaming videos and make professional videos.
- It has numerous templates to choose from to start with the video editing.
- It allows using both blank and Text Video templates for the editing of gaming videos.
- It allows easy adding and deleting of the clips from the video to edit.
- It allows its users to add audio from the variety of options to choose from.
- It offers options to add special effects, audio files, voiceovers, and text to the video.
- For gaming videos, it has templates, such as game alert, game competition, game coaching, and gaming highlights.
- It can get used on both Windows and Mac.
- It has a variety of templates to choose from related to every niche.
- It is easy to use.
- It is feature-rich software that eases the process of video editing.
- Search functionality is average.
Videoproc is one of the best gaming video editors that provide the best editing options. You can get the editing done by simply selecting the appropriate options.
Features of Videoproc:
- It helps in editing the video quality, video resolution, and the size of the output file.
- The editing feature gets triggered automatically once the target format gets chosen.
- It offers several filters and effects to adjust the brightness, contrast, and hue.
- It allows processing the 4K UHD videos seamlessly.
- It uses the Level-3 GPU Acceleration that accelerates editing the gaming videos without affecting the system’s performance.
- It can get used on both Mac as well as Windows.
- The user interface is easy to use, which anyone from novice to techie can use easily.
- It allows editing videos available in formats, such as MKV, MTS, MOV, H.264, HEVC, and many more.
- It has the feature to add subtitles also.
- The feature of editing and exporting the gaming videos within 5 minutes is available on the free version only.
- AVS video editor
AVS video editor is a great editing software for video games that permits users to add audio effects. It is compatible with almost every file format, such as MKV, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, and many more.
- It has many tools for video filters, color correction, and special effects.
- The interface is smooth and modern to be used for its operations.
- It can help to create the gameplay tutorials while bringing all the minute details.
- The software is compatible with HD and 4K modes that can help both professionals and newbies.
- It can get used on Windows only.
- It consists of many videos and audio conversion tools.
- The objects can get focused on any position on the timeline.
- It has a disk-burning tool that helps to create the DVDs out of the videos.
- Multiple options may confuse the uses.
iMovie is a perfect gaming video editor for Mac users. The visual effects of iMovie make it perfect for the editing of gaming videos. The videos edited using iMovie can get shared directly to the social media platform.
- It has ten high-fidelity filters that can enhance the look and feel of the videos.
- It has a chroma key tool that helps to place the characters of gaming videos in perfect positions.
- AirDrop feature of iMovie helps to transfer the project to Mac systems.
- It is compatible with iTunes and GarageBand that help to implement the custom sounds to the videos.
- It allows the import of 4K video clips from external devices, such as smartphones.
- It can get used on Mac only.
- The user interface is simple and user-friendly.
- The videos edited using iMovie can get shared directly on YouTube.
- It is economical and assures the videos of professional quality.
- It does not include advanced video editing features.
This article has shared some of the best gaming video editors for Windows and Mac users. We hope you have a clear understanding of the top-notch video editors available in the market and the primary features of these editors. The gaming video editors discussed in this article are perfect for the newbies and professional users. InVideo is one of the best software that helps to create as well as editing videos. It is best for both usual videos as well as gaming videos. Download the software now and start editing your gaming videos.